Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Css Collapse Menu
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Arrows XP Icons
Orientation of the Menu
Widest cross-browser compatibility
How To Add Icon In Select Tag In Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
1) File menu
New - to create new project.
Open - to open saved project. You will be asked if you would like to save the current project in the menu buttons creator.
Save - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb). When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu.
Save as… - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or in the HTML file or to save your project under another name. Choose type from the "File type" list in the "Save as…" dialog and enter project's (new) name. When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu. If the menu doesn't have any icons then the directory is not created.
Save as HTML - to save current project into the HTML file (*.html). Project HTML file will be saved then, and the directory created, containing buttons' images. The directory name will be: "YourProjectName-files", where YourProjectName is the name of the HTML file saved. For example: if you enter "Header" in the "Name" field of the "Save as…" dialog, then "Header.html" and directory named "Header-files" will be created.
Exit - to close Vista Buttons application.
Export images - to save menu buttons' images as gif-files (*.gif), png-files (*.png) or jpg-files (*.jpg). "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you can either type each button name or leave it unchanged. If you want to save the button images, press "Save". "Save settings" dialog will appear where you can choose image format. Either way (if you don't want the button images to be saved), press "Cancel". This procedure will be repeated for all the menu buttons. When you press "Save", 1 to 3 images are to be saved, depending on the menu type. Their names will be: ButtonName_0.gif - ButtonName_2.gif, where ButtonName is the name you have entered when saving.
- ButtonName_0 - corresponds to Normal state.
- ButtonName_1 - Hot state image.
- ButtonName_2 - corresponds to pressed/clicked state.
Theme editor - to edit/create new themes.
Page insert - you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page.
3) Languages menu
The "Languages" menu contains the list of available interface languages. English is the default language setting.
4) Help menu
Help - to read the help.
About -show information about Vista Buttons.
- Double click on the one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates to apply it to your menu When the submenu is larger than the visible area of the page the submenu will be automatically decreased. You can use scrollbar to see all submenu items Build menus completely based on Cascading Style Sheets. It is possible to appoint the individual CSS styles for separate elements of the menu.
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself." XP Web Buttons 2 14 Downloads
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"