Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Html Reload Page
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Css Menu Click
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Code For Radio Button In Word
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Web Page Editor Toolbox
How To Change Start Button To Vertical Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."