Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Webpage Menu Buttons Download Vista
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Web Button Generator Online
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Vista Gif Animator
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Glass Button Gifs
Menu Template:Green Rollover Menu - Rounded Corner
How To Change Start Button To Vertical
How To Change Start Button To Vertical Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save as…" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Html Simple Tabs
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."