Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Website XP Style Buttons
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Moving Buttons In Flash
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Web Graphic Software Button
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Moving Menus In Html
How To Code For Buttons For Web Pages Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Menue Tutorial XP
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "