High Quality and Professional Results
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariWeb Buttons Mac Os
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
How To Create Buttons In Html Code Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" Buy Pictures For Your Website
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."