Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.HTML Radio Buttons
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Animated Gifs Refresh Page
Integration with popular web authoring software.
Vista Buttons integrates with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Expression Web as an extension/add-in. Create, insert, modify a menu without leaving your favorite web design framework!Flash Picture Menu
Menu Template:Large Buttons Blue - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
Button Themes Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available button backgrounds will appear in the Button backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Selected buttons' appearance will change.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" Slide Up Menu
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."