You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Animated Webpages Sets
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Css Style Rollover Buttons
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Cross Browser Css Drop Down Menu
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Create Website Icon
How To Insert A Menu Bar In Web Page Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Submenu Theme Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"