Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Website Windows Look And Feel
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Making A Print Button On Webpage
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Css Submenu Templates
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Mac Button Making Software
How To Insert A Menu Bar In Web Page Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu" button situated on the button builder Toolbar once.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 1 subitem now.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"