Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Flash Script Menu
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Vertical Drop Down Css Menu
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Cool Navigation Mouse Codes
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Tutorial Tab
How To Insert A Submit Button In Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? " Free Menu Templates
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"