You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Edit XP Theme
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Graphical Submit Button Download
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Animated Menu Website
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Menus Design
How To Make A Picture Button Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu" button situated on the button builder Toolbar once.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 1 subitem now.
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..." Button Styles On Web Page
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?