Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Xp Transparent Themes
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Set Buttons
How To Make A Printable Page From Html Page Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save asâ€¦" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save Asâ€¦" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."