Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Button Input
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariStyle Xp 2
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Programming Graphics Button
How To Make A Printable Page From Html Page Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of the button
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how button responds to the mouse events. Icon alignment is defined also. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the button.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the button.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
On the "Normal state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in normal state if the menu type is "2-state", "3-state" or "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "1-state" then animated web buttons will always be displayed as in Normal state.
On the "Hot state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in hot and pressed states. Note, that properties changes on this tab will not affect the button if the menu is of "1-state" type.
Shadow - set this property for the button's text shadow to be displayed.
Shadow color - click the square to choose the text shadow's color.
Icon - in the Icon field you can enter file name of the icon you want the button to have. Also, you can click the "Open icon" button next to the "Icon" field to select the icon. If you don't want the icon to be displayed any more, just clear the "Icon" field.
Icon alignment - defines the icon position inside the button.
- Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars.
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Navigation Web Bar
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "