You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Web Buttons Page
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Make Buttons For A Web Page
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Icons Look And Feel XP
How To Make Cool Buttons For Webpage Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of the button
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how button responds to the mouse events. Icon alignment is defined also. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the button.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the button.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
On the "Normal state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in normal state if the menu type is "2-state", "3-state" or "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "1-state" then animated web buttons will always be displayed as in Normal state.
On the "Hot state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in hot and pressed states. Note, that properties changes on this tab will not affect the button if the menu is of "1-state" type.
Shadow - set this property for the button's text shadow to be displayed.
Shadow color - click the square to choose the text shadow's color.
Icon - in the Icon field you can enter file name of the icon you want the button to have. Also, you can click the "Open icon" button next to the "Icon" field to select the icon. If you don't want the icon to be displayed any more, just clear the "Icon" field.
Icon alignment - defines the icon position inside the button.
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images" XP Style Web Graphic
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."