Search Engine Friendly
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.HTML Menu Stick To Bottom
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Create Web Navigation Menu Rollover
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Button Menu
Menu Template:Dark Grey Web Page Buttons - Rounded Corner
How To Make Html Image Button
How To Make Html Image Button Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html." Web Page Icons Not Appearing
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "