Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Baseball Bat Buttons Website
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.Vertical Drop Down
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Frontpage XP Buttons
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariVisit XP
How To Program Fancy Buttons Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Submenu Theme Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"