Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Web Radio Button Graphics
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Rollover Arrows Web Sample
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Download Web Button Design
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Graphic Menu Buttons
Menu Template:Animated Buttons Dark Blue - Rounded Corner
How To Program Fancy Buttons
How To Program Fancy Buttons Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create your own theme, you should create the button image states first. It contains button image for each Normal/Hot state of the button, one-by-one, vertically. Button image states is a .bmp file like this one. Each button image state must have the same height. In the example below the button states image has size 50x150. It contains three button state images, 50x50 each.
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?" Basic HTML Forms Buttons
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."