Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Purchase XP Vista Icons
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Graphical HTML Buttons
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Button Icons Windows XP
Menu Template:Dark Grey Web Page Buttons - Rounded Corner
How To Program Fancy Buttons
How To Program Fancy Buttons Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Submenu Theme Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..." Sample Menu [Tree Style]
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?