Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).HTML Submit Buttons With Pictures
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariSave Image Buttons
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
How To Separate An Animated Gif Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the submenu buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the submenu link, select the submenu item by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the submenu's link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each submenu item. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set submenu link target attribute, just select the submenu item and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"