Save project. Save your image buttons as html
Integration with popular web authoring software.
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Html Radio
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Online Web Button Builder
How To Set Sizes For Buttons In Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the html buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the button link, select the button by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the button link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each button. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set button link target attribute, just select the button and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images" Imagenes De XP
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."