Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.XP Web Icons
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Buttons Grap
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Rollover Menu Button
Menu Template:Light Blue Drop Down Menus - Rounded Corner
How To Set The Page Size In A Website
How To Set The Page Size In A Website Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself." Slide Dhtml
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"