Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Arrow Buttons HTML Code
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Create Button Kit
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Menu Css Popup
Integration with popular web authoring software.
Vista Buttons integrates with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Expression Web as an extension/add-in. Create, insert, modify a menu without leaving your favorite web design framework!Java Tree Samples
Menu Template:Animated Buttons Dark Blue - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the html buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the button link, select the button by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the button link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each button. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set button link target attribute, just select the button and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- Sub menus dropdown over all the objects on the page (select, flash, object, embed). Design personal styles for any submenu and item. Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "