Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Navigation Bar HTML Generator
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Right Floating Menu
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariHtml Frame Tabs
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Html Form Dropdown
Menu Template:Blue Drop Down Html Menu - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- To create your own theme, you should create the button image states first. It contains button image for each Normal/Hot state of the button, one-by-one, vertically. Button image states is a .bmp file like this one. Each button image state must have the same height. In the example below the button states image has size 50x150. It contains three button state images, 50x50 each.
- Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?" Making Page Icon
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"