Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Make Buttons To Your Website Link
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Font XP Buttons
Integration with popular web authoring software.
Vista Buttons integrates with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Expression Web as an extension/add-in. Create, insert, modify a menu without leaving your favorite web design framework!Images For An Application
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Download Windows XP Style Windows
How To Create Fancy Menus Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- Sub menus dropdown over all the objects on the page (select, flash, object, embed). Design personal styles for any submenu and item. Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? " Como Hacer Menu Flotante
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "