Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Gallery XP Buttons
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariWeb Dropdown Transparent Menu
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Java Drag Drop Tree
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Make Radio Buttons Required
Menu Template:Green Rollover Menu - Rounded Corner
How To Create Html Tab Buttons
How To Create Html Tab Buttons Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."