Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).XP Tabs For Website
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Three State Navigation
Menu Template:Dark Grey Web Page Buttons - Rounded Corner
How To Insert Print Button On Web Page
How To Insert Print Button On Web Page Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..." Gif Maker Button Maker
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "