Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariTransparent Menus
High Quality and Professional Results
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).How To Make Html Buttons
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.HTML Create A 3 State Button
Menu Template:Black Buttons - Rounded Corner
How To Make Rollover Navigation Button
How To Make Rollover Navigation Button Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that." Menu Drop Down Css Vertical
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"